Spare yourself the challenge of not reaching for that second cookie and just make one cookie that is so special it completely satisfies your craving.
A PERFECT COOKIE RECIPE
Active: 5 MINS | Total Time: 20 MINS | Serves: 1
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Maldon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons dark chocolate chunks or chips
How to make this recipe
- Preheat a toaster oven to 350°.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter until just softened, about 10 seconds.
- Using a fork, blend in both sugars, the vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Blend in the flour, then stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Scoop the batter onto a parchment paper–lined toaster tray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned. Let cool slightly before serving.
From Food & Wine – Contributed By Justin Chapple Photo © Con Poulos