FINBED | 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
YOUR NEW FIN BED MATTRESS IS COVERED BY A 10-YEAR FULL REPLACEMENT LIMITED WARRANTY. FOR 10 YEARS AFTER PURCHASE. IF YOUR MATTRESS HAS A DEFECT COVERED UNDER OUR WARRANTY, WE WILL REPLACE OR REPAIR IT. THIS INCLUDES ALL PARTS OF THE MATTRESS. THERE IS NO FEE OR DEDUCTIBLE REQUIRED. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT APPLY WHEN PURCHASED DURING FINAL SALE EVENTS OR IF STATED BY SPECIAL PROMOTIONS.
This Limited Warranty covers the following during normal wear:
- Degradation, which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch, not associated with an improper foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any defect or flaw in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover. Fin Bed may decide to repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress.
What this Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. A normal increase in softness of the foam after long-term use.
2. Comfort preference or mattress height preference.
3. Any stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use.
4. Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation such as any slats or foundation with greater than two (2) inches between slats or support beams.
5. Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery.
6. Product that is sold by an unauthorized retailer or product that is any way sold as “used” or any other similar wording indicating the product is not “new”. Warranty is non-transferable.
Except for the terms provided above, Fin Bed will not charge the purchasers to repair or replace a purchaser’s mattress if it is deemed defective during the length of this 10-year Limited Warranty. Any transportation cost associated with repairs or replacements are purchaser’s responsibility. No new warranty will be provided for the replacement product.
If a purchaser elects to upgrade to a more expensive product, they may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product and the cost of the product being replaced. In the event of such and upgrade, a new warranty will be issued for the upgraded product.
MORE QUESTIONS? WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP
If you have any questions or comments, follow this link for FIN Support or for more product details see the frequently asked questions section. You can always call us.