When you sail on Seabourn onboard amenities are perkful as everything is included even the specialty restaurants. Don’t forget the Special Seabourn Moments – a time when you least expect it, the staff surprises you with something spectacular. The Spa at Seabourn is a definite don’t miss!
Fantastic Pre & Post hotels
4 SELECTED FIVE STAR HOTELS BEFORE or AFTER YOUR CRUISE
WHAT TO DO IN ISTANBUL — THE QUICK CITY GUIDE
1. Julius Meinl (aka Karabatak Karakoy) is one of those perfect spots
with beautiful design, interesting people-watching, and great coffee. A favorite with the locals
2. Istiklal Caddesi. A great shopping street, just across the Bosphorus from the old Sultanahmet.
It’s packed with cute side streets and shops. Crowded Fun - an Interesting place to shop. If you get
tired jump on the old tram
3. Yöremiz Pide, The best pide in Istanbul . The neighborhoods best bakery is across the street from Rodeo (an gallery that represents international and Turkish artists). They make good Lahmacun, something
between an unrolled pita and a thin-crust pizza. The pides, pizza-like baked breads, are also excellent. located on the
Cnr or Kumbarachi Cadesi and Lüleci Hendek Cadesi, Beyoglu
4. Hiç Contemporary Crafts, Istanbul is few blocks from Rodeo, Hiç is a shop where you can find beautiful ceramic tableware, Afghan and Turkish carpets, and modern crafts at reasonable prices. hiccrafts.com
6. The Spice Market Suleyman Seba Caddess 22. They will vacuum seal the spices for your travel home. This Spice Market should not be missed! Amazing scents and color arrays.
7. Grand Bazzar in Istanbul, Turkey Great things To Buy! — Bargain, Bargain, Bargain!
8. Topkapi Palace Get a taste of royal life. When you go don’t miss the exquisite collection of jewels in the Treasury.
9. Basilica Cistern. Located right across the street from the entrance to Aya Sofya and the Blue Mosque. It is really cool (literally) to walk underground and see where water was stored back then. Visit the cistern in the late afternoon when Istanbul is hottest. The temperature in the cistern is usually up to 20°F cooler than at ground level. Don’t miss the Medusa heads
10. Arasta 79 One-Stop Shopping in this bazaar! One of the best shops. Ikat scarves, knotted silk jewelry strung with chunky jewels, delicate crochet strings of flowers, pestemals in every weave and color, bright Suzani and Uzbeki ceramics.