Wonderful cruise from Paris
See the history of Normandy
A highly recommended river cruise Paris to Normandy at an amazing fare - approximately $4,000 per person. Take business class air on La Compagnie to Paris from Newark, just $1,600 round trip, (just about the cost of an economy ticket and oh so more comfortable) and arrive a couple days early to explore Paris. On the cruise, you will visit Giverny, where the scenes are straight out of Monet paintings, because they are his inspiration. Visit Chateau Gaillard, Richard the Lionheart's home, overnight at Rouen and see history up close at the Normandy Beaches, Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery.
Spend time in Rouen center, and see Vieux Marche where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake. Onto Conflans-Sainte Honorine where Vincent Van Gogh spent time and painted. Enjoy an overnight in Paris, shop and eat delightful pasties while lingering in street cafes. You will bring home enough conversations for 6 months of happy hours :) and earn the envy of all your friends.
- Sailing roundtrip from Paris, France
- Ports of call include Rouen, Caudebec-en-Caux and Vernon
- Captain's welcome and farewell dinners
- All meals for two onboard the ship
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and bottled water
- All gratuities onboard and onshore
- 6 days of excursions, including "Choice is Yours" options, hosted by English-speaking guides, including portable audio headsets
- Exclusive Go Active and Gentle Walking program
- Signature Lecture "The Seine River in Impressionist Paintings "
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment activities, including language classes and lectures
- Unlimited use of bicycles on shore
- All ground transfers
- Complimentary internet access and WiFi onboard